Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm back...

So I know I haven't posted in forever. Well Project Runway is back on thank God. That means I don't have to watch Launch My Line for a couture fix. I did notice that Kara Saun was on the other night though and it looked like she pissed Peggy off pretty good. Thank you! Someone needs to tell that bitch where to get off.

PR is back in New York this season and I couldn't be happier. LA I mean really what kind of dumbass decides to send the designers there?

I'll try to have some pithy commentary about tonight's episode.

Speaking of episodes, nip/tuck is in its final season and Kimber killed herself last night. WTF? She was the one I related to...what am I supposed to do? Go jump off a boat?

Currently Listening To: Get It, Get It - Scissor Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment