Monday, December 21, 2009

Hoarders






There's a show on A&E that is about nothing but hoarders. A lot of people watch it and just think that's disgusting how can anyone live like that. I watch it and I'm like wow my brother could live there. Let's call him Slob. Some of the people on the TV show get my sympathy because they are kind of pathetic but my brother is a different case. Slob is lazy and too intelligent for his own good. I have pictures to prove how disgusting he is.


These pictures are from the office of the family cabinet shop. He had total control of the business by himself for three years. This is what happened. Keep in mind he spent most of his time in this office. It is no bigger than most studio apartments.



Now these may not look all that bad to you. Indeed they don't. This is after two hours of work in a space that is 350 sqft. That's a very small space and after two hours of work that's how much trash was left.
The trash wasn't the only thing wrong with it. There is a lot of junk. Two nonworking fridges, five printers, 3 dish recievers from the early 90's if not the late 80's and enough office supplies to run three or four businesses. The only way he ran a business was straight into the ground. He allowed a water leak to go unchecked and unfixed. The floor of the office is in ruin in the bathroom. The tile has came loose from the floor and in the kitchen area where the sink is there is no sign on the original wood of the cabinet under the sink. It's all mildew. It's disgusting. Let's not even go into the feces and unrine from the mice. Perhaps what bothers me most is the fact that Slob seems to think there is a use for this junk. I mean really, what on God's Green Earth are you going to use a nonfunctioning Yamaha mixing board for?
I honestly believe that he would be on the TV show if it weren't for his wife....Sister Holiness. She picks up after him. I don't know how she can even handle to live with him. All I gotta say is YUCK!












No comments:

Post a Comment