Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would you like a happy ending with that?

So as many of my friends know there is a hooker in Springfield that has a phone number very similar to mine. She posts on Craig's List. Check her out go to the SPringfield, MO page and look for her in the w4m adult services her ad says brooke here, let's chat. If you give her a call let me know so I know what she charges so I can use that to screw with people.

I started getting these calls in October. Her name was originall Francesca. At times people will misdial and I will get 10+ calls a day. It was very annoying at first but now I've made a game out of it. I've told some to meet me at a certain address and gave them the address of the police station. I've sent other to random hotels. I've told a few that I have an A Cup and an 8 inch penis. It bothers me when I tell a guy this and he gets really hot and bothered. Can't you tell I'm a dude? Or at least a 3 pack a day smoking woman? It's even funnier when the dumbasses that misdial cuss me out when I pull that trick. Really? I mean come on whatever they say doesn't really hurt because they aren't smart enough to dial a phone number. I feel sorry for the hooker though. I really do...I'm screwing her out of a lot of business while she's off screwing business.

Maybe I should call her up and tell her that I'll start giving people the right number for 50% of her profits.

Currently Listening To: One Word - Kelly Osbourne

1 comment:

  1. I think you should call her and offer to give people the right number, for a fee. Since you have had so many calls for her, you would probably start making good money!

    ReplyDelete